- From Subject Date
Welcome to the Housing Application Portal!
If you are a New/Transfer Student, please go to uww.edu and click email at the top right hand side of your screen before continuing.
- All New and Transfer students must log in to their UW-Whitewater email in order to register for the Housing Portal.
- Once logged in to your email, simply return to this application and continue the instructions below.
- When you return to the Housing Portal page, please click "Housing Portal Registration" and enter your UWW email address as the username and your student ID number.
- Once you have done this, you will receive an email on your UWW email address with a link to update your credentials.
- This will allow you to update your password.
- Once updated, you will be able to log in and click Application.
Returning Students (Current Students) will be able to log in using the same methods above. Please note that if you have already logged in once before, you will need to use the same password previously created.
To get started, click on the Housing Portal Registration link in the menu above to register for this site. You only have to do this process once.
For Assistance Contact:
Room Assignments Office
200 Goodhue Hall